With the ever increasing requirement to comply with relevant sections of the Aviation Transport Security Act and Regulations, AMS has now appointed a full time Aviation Security Advisor.
Accordingly AMS is now able to offer the following services:
- Conduct of Security Risk Assessments,
- Drafting or reviews of Transport Security Programs,
- Advice on compliance with relevant sections of the Aviation Transport Security Act and Regulations.
- Independent airport security audits conducted by RABQSA qualified lead auditor.
- Provision of screening officers and security guards.
AMS security personnel regularly attend federal and state government sponsored security forums and meetings. Keeping abreast of proposed changes to security legislation and its impact, particularly on regional airports, remains a high priority.