Aerodrome Management Services Pty Ltd is formally recognised as a Registered Training Organisation (national provider number 52413). AMS can satisfy all your aerodrome training needs. From our four day nationally recognised ARO / WSO course to a one day course in aerodrome reporting for aeroplane landing areas, we can assist you. In the 2012/2013 financial year AMS trained over 330 personnel in aerodrome reporting skills. Personnel who attend our training courses recieve a nationally accredited certificate, photograph ID training card and a 24 / 7 support phone number for technical advice at any time.
Aerodrome Reporting Officer / Work Safety Officer Course
This is a four day course covering all the training requirements for aerodrome reporting officers and works safety officers (designed in accordance with CASA Advisory Circular AC139-13(0) ) at certified aerodromes and leads to a certificate of completion aligned with units of competency from the AVI training package. The units of competency the training course aligns with are:
- AVIB3001B - Inspect and report on an aerodrome
- AVIB3002B - Inspect and report on aerodrome lighting systems
- AVIB3003B - Inspect and report on the Obstacle Limitation Surfaces
- AVIC2001A - Drive on the airside
- AVIE3003B - Complete a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM)
- AVIE3004B - Maintain radio communications as part of airport operations
- AVIF3004B - Supervise the safety of aerodrome works and general access
- AVIZ1005B - Maintain basic situation awareness in the aviation workplace
AMS can tailor a course to meet any clients needs, using our expertise in both aerodrome management and training we have developed one day courses for ALAs and remote strips, works safety officer only courses and short aerodrome safety courses.
For more details contact AMS today.